To reset your Sonos Arc soundbar, press and hold the Mute button and the Play/Pause button at the same time for 10 seconds. The light on the front of the soundbar will turn orange, then white, to indicate that it is resetting.
- Unplug the power cord from the soundbar
- Press and hold the MUTE button on the soundbar for 10 seconds
- While still holding the MUTE button, plug in the power cord and continue to hold the button for another 10 seconds
- The soundbar should now be reset and you can release the MUTE button
Sonos Arc Won’T Reset
If you’re having trouble resetting your Sonos Arc, don’t worry – you’re not alone. There are a few different reasons why this might happen, and we’ve got some troubleshooting tips to help you get things back up and running. First, make sure that the power cord is firmly plugged into both the wall outlet and the back of the Sonos Arc.
If it’s loose at either end, that could be causing the issue. Next, try unplugging the power cord from the wall outlet and then plugging it back in again. This will sometimes reset things so that the Sonos Arc can start up properly.
If neither of those tips work, there may be an issue with your home’s Wi-Fi network. Try restarting your router or modem to see if that clears things up. Still having trouble?
Reach out to Sonos support for help troubleshooting your particular issue.
How Do I Factory Reset My Sonos Soundbar?
If your Sonos soundbar isn’t working the way you want it to, you may need to factory reset it. To do this, follow these steps: 1. Unplug the power cord from your Sonos soundbar.
2. Press and hold the MUTE button on the back of your soundbar for 10 seconds. 3. While still holding the MUTE button, plug the power cord back in to your soundbar. 4. Continue holding the MUTE button for an additional 10 seconds after you plug in the power cord.
5. Your Sonos soundbar will now be reset to its default settings.
How Do I Reconnect My Sonos Arc?
If you’ve lost the connection between your Sonos Arc and the rest of your Sonos system, don’t worry – it’s easy to reconnect. Here’s how: 1. Make sure that your Sonos Arc is powered on and within range of your router.
2. Open the Sonos app on your mobile device or computer. 3. In the app, go to Settings > System > Add a Player or Subwoofer. 4. Follow the instructions in the app to connect your Sonos Arc to your network.
Once it’s connected, it will appear in the list of devices in the app.
Why is My Sonos Arc Not Working?
If you’ve been having trouble with your Sonos Arc not working, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue. First, check to make sure that the power cord is securely plugged in to both the Arc and the outlet. Next, check your internet connection and make sure that there are no interruptions or issues with your router.
If everything looks good on those fronts, try restarting the Arc by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds. Finally, if none of these steps work, you may need to reset the Arc by Factory Resetting it through the settings menu.
How Do I Reboot Arc?
If your Arc device is unresponsive or frozen, you may need to reboot it. To do so, press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds. The device will vibrate and then restart.
If this doesn’t work, try connecting the charger and then rebooting.
How to reset Sonos Arc
If your Sonos Arc soundbar isn’t working properly, you can try resetting it. Here’s how: 1. Unplug the power cord from the soundbar.
2. Wait for 30 seconds. 3. Plug the power cord back into the soundbar and wait for it to power on. 4. Once the soundbar is powered on, press and hold the Mute button for 10 seconds until you hear a chime.
This will reset the soundbar to its factory settings.